Overnight Cinnamon Blueberry Chia Pudding
- 190 g frozen blueberries
- 360 ml soy milk or plant based milk of your choice
- 50 g chia seeds (with 1 ½ tbs water)
- 1 tbsp agave or maple syrup
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp plant vanilla protein powder
- fresh fruit/blueberries (not included in total calories)
Blend the frozen blueberries, protein powder, plant-based milk, and maple syrup in a blender until smooth.
Pour the chia seeds into a medium-sized bowl. Cover with the blueberry smoothie mixture and mix together thoroughly with a whisk. Place into the fridge for 5minutes, then take out and whisk again until all the chia seed clumps have broken up.
Leave the pudding in the fridge overnight. In the morning, remove the pudding from the fridge and if desired, top with berries or other fruit of choice.
Nutritional info uses agave syrup and unsweetened pea protein.